Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The time has come...

Thanks to blogging technology, and my feeble attempt at leveraging this fabulous means of communication, I have spent the past 2 & 1/2 years recording/sharing stories from my life (many of which pertained to Dustin's GreenHouse) with thousands of you.

Fortunately, Dustin's GreenHouse continues to grow, and likewise, outside interest in our activities and plans for the future increase as well. So, the time has come for me to separate my personal (and often random) commentary from that which pertains exclusively to the Dustin's GreenHouse organization. Hence the creation of a second blog, "ie Adventures."

I hope you will take the time to follow both "digital" journeys as they unfold in my everyday life. While I cannot promise either will be a remarkable (or ingenious) collection of thought, I can assure you both will tell a tale of adventure. As Steven Covey once said, "People live life day after day with unused potential. They experience synergy only in small, peripheral ways. But creative experiences can be produced regularly, consistently, almost daily in people’s lives. It requires enormous personal security and openness, and a spirit of adventure."