Saturday, February 6, 2010

The babies continue...

The mother-to-be that I could not mention by name yesterday has revealed her secret. I'm going to let her tell you the same way she told her husband and the rest of the world: http://rebeccasharpe.blogspot.com/

Ironically enough, my sister also emailed this morning with news that her sister-in-law (to-be) is also a fellow mommy-to-be. Another one for the list! (Beginning to wonder if our generation is going to give the baby boomers a run for their money.)

And while I am on the topic of babies, last night I had a dream that I found a little girl in an apartment building. Her name was Saia (pronounced say-a) and she was living in a run-down unit with two old ladies who would smoke cigarettes while feeding the children. I was so appalled with the conditions that I told them I was taking Saia with me. I grabbed the child and ran out.

Earlier tonight I passionately replayed this dream for my sweet husband, at which point he started to laugh!!! There I was, emotionally invested in the well-being of our imaginary child, and all Mike could do was laugh - yes, this definitely pissed me off!

Come to find out Mike had a dream of his own last night. He dreamed I was in a play and that he flew home early to catch the opening show. Because we had both been busy with work, he had not asked a lot of questions about the show, and when he arrived he realized it was a nude play - yes, this definitely pissed him off. :)

P.S. I recognize that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to decipher what has been on each of our minds lately. Sweet dreams!